Randomness from Vietnam

5 Comments
Since I did not have any shutter therapy sessions lately I am out of new photographs to share here. Nonetheless, that did not stop me from digging some older stuff which I had, and I remembered I took like a thousand photos during my trip to Hoi, An, Vietnam last year and I found some photographs which did not make it to the previous batch of selection here (click).

Long weekend is coming, and I can't wait to hit the streets again. 

All images were taken with Olympus OM-D E-M1 and M.Zuiko lenses 25mm F1.8, 45mm F1.8 and 12-50mm F3.5-6.3 kit lens















5 comments:

  1. Very good street photography!!!! You are a master in this domain... Congratulation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot of the caged chicken at market. Entire story in one shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lens did you use for the pic of the lady on the bike? Second last pic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess the 45mm ;-)

      So fantastic pictures - great !!

      Delete
  4. I have 12 - 50mm on OMD10 and 12 - 40mm f2.8 pro on EM1. LOVE macro at 40mm on pro and macro on kit lens.

    Can color wheel be set to lens button and will it work while in monotone mode.

    Like both lens but pro is star. Sold 60mm macro once I saw what close focus at 40mm can do.

    Bob for cathy

    ReplyDelete